Bacon and Brussel Sprout Hash with Egg
A quick and easy way to make sprouts delicious!
1. Finely slice the sprouts and bacon.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of rapeseed in a frying pan.
3. Fry the bacon until it is beginning to crisp.
4. Add the sprouts.
5. Cook until soft and beginning to caramelise.
6. Remove everything on to a warm plate.
7. In the same pan, heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
8. Frying the egg(s). Keep the yolk runny!
9. Top the hash with the fried egg(s).
10. Season and enjoy!
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 5mins
Approx 10 Brussel Sprouts
2-3 slices of smoked streaky bacon (or any other bacon you have - perfect for using leftovers!)
1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in