Apple and Cinnamon Pancakes
Great for breakfast... or any time of the day!
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. Add everything else, except the butter. Mix and allow to rest while the batter rises.
3. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and add the butter over a medium heat.
4. When the pan is hot and the butter melted, spoon in the mixture. Turn down the heat slightly.
5. Spread to the size and thickness you would like.
6. When it looks done and bubbles have started forming, turn them over.
7. Once done, remove and add more butter if needed for the next batch.
Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 10mins
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar extract
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon / small knob of butter
1/3 tablespoon cinnamon
1/3 tablespoon apple sauce
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in