Pork Tenderloin and Pak Choi Stir Fry
A quick and easy recipe that you can easily tailor!
1. Wash and chop all of the vegetables, except the Pak Choi, in to bite size pieces. Cut the larger pieces of PSB in half - along the stem - so that they will cook quicker.
2. Cut off the base of the Pak Choi and peel and wash the leaves.
3. Finely chop the garlic, ginger and chillies.
4. Chop the pork tenderloin into bit size pieces.
5. Put your Wok / large frying pan on a high heat. When hot add plenty of oil.
6. When the oil has heated add the Kale, PSB and carrots. Perhaps take this opportunity to get your rice or noodles on.
7. Stir frequently and when they have started to soften add the leek, garlic, ginger and chillies.
8. Stir in some Soy Sauce.
9. If the Wok / Pan is dry add more oil and then add the Pork Tenderloin. Stir and add more Soy Sauce to taste.
10. The pork tenderloin needs to be browned nicely but not dry. Serve on rice or noodles and enjoy!
The beauty of the stir fry is that there are no rules! Cook what you want in the proportions that you like / have in the fridge!
Be careful not too over cook the tenderloin; it has little fat so will go dry!
Prep time: 20mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Purple Sprouting Broccoli (PSB) - 300g / a couple of handfuls
Kale - Green or Red - a few leaves
Carrots - 3 or 4
Leek - 1
Garlic - 2 cloves
Ginger - thumb sized piece
Chillies - add to taste! We used two medium chillies.
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in