Balsamic Roasted Sprouts
A quirky take on your Brussel Sprouts
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Wash, trim and halve your Brussel Sprouts.
3. Pop them in a roasting tray with two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat.
4. Season well with salt and pepper.
5. Roast for 25 mins approx until soft and deliciously golden brown.
6. Serve as a side and enjoy.
Prep time: 3mins
Cooking time: 25mins
500g Brussel Sprouts
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper