Our kids' favourite way to eat kale!
1. Preheat your oven to 160C.
2. Tear the kale off the stem and rip it into smallish pieces.
3. Pop it in a roasting tray. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil (we olive or rapeseed) and massage in with your fingers to cover all the kale.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spice if you choose. Paprika goes well.
5. Pop in the kale in the oven. Check after 10 minutes. Move the kale around if any pieces are still soft.
6. Serve. Goes fantastically with fish or beef burgers or as a healthy snack / part of a packed lunch treat.
Prep time: 2mins
Cooking time: 10mins
Rapeseed or olive oil.
Paprika (or other spice) optional.