Sauteed Kale and Leek
A great addition to your Sunday roast!
1. Thinly slice and wash your leek.
2. Melt some cooking fat (we use coconut oil, but butter or oil would be fine). Add the leek. Stir regularly until soft.
3. Finely slice your kale and add to the leek.
4. Stir to mix, add a splash of water and cook with the lid on for 5-10 minutes until soft.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15mins
5-6 stems of green kale
1 medium sized leek
Cooking fat / oil.
Salt and Pepper
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in