Thai Salmon with Spinach
Super easy and super tasty!
1. I like this dish with rice. If you are having this with with rice, put your rice on first!
2. Preheat your over to 190C.
3. Wash your spinach and leave to drain.
4. Take a piece of foil, large enough to generous wrap (not tightly) your salmon fillet.
5. Pour a tablespoon or so of the rapeseed or olive oil in to the middle. Add salt and pepper.
5. Take your salmon and rub all sides of it in the seasoned oil. Lay Lie it skin side down in the middle.
6. Add a generous twist of the Thai Seasoning - although you can use any seasoning you like.
7. Add a generous squeeze of lemon juice. Take a thin slice off the lemon and lay it on top
8. Place a large handful of spinach on top of the salmon,
9. Seal the salmon and spinach in the foil so that no juice or steam can escape.
10. Put in the oven for approximately 15 minutes. Your cooking time will vary on the the size of your piece and how well you like your fish cooked. Take it out and check the middle of the fish before serving.
11. When the fish is cooked to your liking, serve the rice, the spinach and the salmon pouring the juice over all! Enjoy!
Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 15mins
1 Bag of spinach.
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in