A healthier version of regular potato fries. Particularly delicious with fish or steak.
1. Preheat your oven to 200C.
2. Peel the celeriac and cut into chips - I like them chunky but whatever size you prefer!
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the celeriac chips for two minutes.
4. Drain and spread the chips on a baking sheet. Try not to have them touching if possible.
5. Sprinkle generously with the rapeseed oil, dried rosemary and seasoning.
6. Pop in the oven for 45 minutes or until they are golden brown on the outside (and deliciously soft on the inside!).
7. Serve. Enjoy!
Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 50mins
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in