Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Chicken
A great way of getting the most out of your Savoy Cabbage.
We did this with chicken breast, but you can use the savoy with anything.
1. Preheat your oven to 200C
2. Season your chicken breast, we used salt, pepper and dried thyme. Drizzle with olive or rapeseed oil.
3. Pop in the oven skin side up.
4. Peel and roughly chop your shallots. Put them in a sided baking tray.
5. Chop your savoy cabbage into quarters and cut out the core.
6. Roughly chop the cabbage.
7. Add the savoy to the baking tray with the shallots.
8. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive / rapeseed oil and mix.
9. Add the mix to the oven when the chicken has been cooking for 15 minutes.
10. After another 10 minutes, stir the cabbage to bring the bottom pieces up. Put the chicken pieces to sit on the cabbage and pour over all the juices from the chicken tray.
11. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 8mins
Cooking time: 30mins
Chicken breast - 1 per person.
Rapeseed Oil / Olive Oil
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in