A delicious alternative to boring boiled cauliflower!
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
3. Put in a food bag (or bowl), along with a good slug of rapeseed oil.
4. Season with herbs or spices. We like smoked paprika.
5. Toss well.
6. Pour onto a roasting tray. Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes until soft and beginning to brown.
7. Enjoy as a side dish!
Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 25mins
Seasoning of your choice
Used in this recipe:
Delivery is only £1
You don't have to be in